The 8th and last WHO Zoom webinar in the series «WHO reINVENT & reBUILD» will take place on October 14, 2021 between 2 p.m. and 3.30 p.m. The WHO reINVENT webinar series was a global discussion to learn more about the effects of COVID-19 on physical activity and identify the actions needed to promote a stronger, fairer exercise and exercise system for all. The upcoming eighth and final webinar will summarize the global discussions that have identified the challenges as well as the opportunities created by COVID-19. It will also issue a new WHO physical activity briefing.
The reINVENT series with seven webinars, which were held from May to July 2021, brought together experts from the entire sports industry, civil society associations, development organizations, universities, international organizations as well as UN organizations and youth. Throughout the series, over 1,250 participants from more than 100 countries committed to building a stronger, fairer movement and sports system for everyone.
You can find more information about the individual webinars as well as listening to recordings and highlight videos here.
The following speakers are guests:
- Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director General, WHO
- Naoko Yamamoto, WHO Deputy Director General
- Gabriela Ramos, Deputy Director General, UNESCO
- Maree Todd, Secretary of State for Public Health, Women’s Health and Sports, Scottish Government
- Supreda Adulyanon, Thai Foundation for Health Promotion
- Adam Fraser, Laureus Sport for Good
- Fiona Bull, Physical Activity Division, WHO
If you want to attend the webinar, you can register with the button below.